Redhawk Caldera some asshole broke me in, wrecked all my innocence
we smokin' 'em all
88 Posts
Ooc — Mana
If nothing else, she felt it good news that her call hadn't interrupted anything important - what, with Towhee's mention of war and all.  Ivy hadn't been sure if she should take the pompous female's word at face value and even now she remained dubious.  Slowly, she allowed her smile to stretch further across her dusky gray face.  Her tail even wagged a cautious but steady beat as she said, Good.

Where did she go?  The look on her face faltered for a fraction of a second.  Ivy hoped she'd recovered just fast enough for her lanky companion not to notice.  I was.. she began, brow furrowing.  How to explain?  I wandered a bit too far one day.  Fell in with some..  She trailed off, shook her head, and fixed Lagan with a steady gaze.  Things happened, but I returned as soon as I was able.  Not her best cover, but it'd have to do.  She regarded him with an appreciative look and continued: Seems like you have an important job, though.  Looking after the babies?  That sounds like a full time gig.  Ivy was still barely over a year herself, but she hadn't been around puppies since.. well, since she was a puppy.  Running around after tiny, energetic wolves struck her as a whole lot of work and she couldn't say she envied him in that regard.
light me up and breathe in
mirror on the ceilin'
Messages In This Thread
some asshole broke me in, wrecked all my innocence - by Ivy - November 18, 2017, 01:58 PM
RE: some asshole broke me in, wrecked all my innocence - by Ivy - November 18, 2017, 11:02 PM