Redhawk Caldera some asshole broke me in, wrecked all my innocence
we smokin' 'em all
88 Posts
Ooc — Mana
Ivy allowed a small smile to settle across her maw when Lagan seemed to accept her explanation without another question.  She realized the male wasn't stupid - he probably had questions.  But he didn't pry and she appreciated that more than she'd ever be able to tell him.  Instead of voicing those thoughts, she let the moment pass.  The less attention given to her absence the better.

When he exclaimed that the was like the "second dad" of the kids, Ivy couldn't help the giggle that escaped her.  It was a noise so unlike her that she coughed a bit to try and cover it up.  Ugh, what the hell was she giggling about?  Better move on quickly: I heard Redhawk Caldera is going to war.  The words left her mouth in a forceful rush, but it wasn't accidental.  The yearling came here for answers and she didn't feel comfortable enough with her ties to the pack (or lackthereof) to linger at the borders any longer than absolutely necessary.
light me up and breathe in
mirror on the ceilin'
Messages In This Thread
some asshole broke me in, wrecked all my innocence - by Ivy - November 18, 2017, 01:58 PM
RE: some asshole broke me in, wrecked all my innocence - by Ivy - November 22, 2017, 09:55 PM