Stone Circle what thing worthy of love can be found in me?
even hell is holy
460 Posts
Ooc —
Valette had told her about the wolverine attack (assuming since she’d been in the den a few times since) but she didn’t have all the information. She focuses on the wound for a few seconds while he assures her he isn’t going to hurt her. It pulls her attention back to him, not having suspected he would hurt her, but she nods in understanding anyway. Something makes him familiar but only in the finer details, the shape of his cheekbones and the way his eyes are set.

“Is someone treating that?” she asks, her voice soft but not so quiet a voice she’s used with Valette or Ezekiel. He hadn’t been here before and wouldn’t recognize her.

do you want to break me like you were fourteen
and someone dared you to break the law?
Messages In This Thread
what thing worthy of love can be found in me? - by Addie - November 18, 2017, 04:02 PM
RE: what thing worthy of love can be found in me? - by Addie - November 19, 2017, 02:32 PM
RE: what thing worthy of love can be found in me? - by Addie - November 19, 2017, 02:56 PM
RE: what thing worthy of love can be found in me? - by Addie - November 19, 2017, 05:05 PM
RE: what thing worthy of love can be found in me? - by Addie - November 19, 2017, 05:49 PM