Stone Circle what thing worthy of love can be found in me?
304 Posts
Ooc —
A wave of guilt and discomfort rippled down his spine, but aside from a tiny motion and a slight stiffening of his stance, he showed no outward signs of it. If he told Noma the truth, there was a chance it might get back to Valette, and he didn't want her mad at him - but he thought lying to Noma might be worse, since he wanted them to get off on the right paw, here.

"Not really," he admitted, his ears flipping back in embarrassment before easing to the side of his head once more. He wasn't too bothered by it; it would heal or it wouldn't, and death had stopped scaring him a long time ago. "Why? Are you a healer?"
[Image: AIUhSFO.png?2]
Messages In This Thread
what thing worthy of love can be found in me? - by Addie - November 18, 2017, 04:02 PM
RE: what thing worthy of love can be found in me? - by Addie - November 19, 2017, 02:32 PM
RE: what thing worthy of love can be found in me? - by Addie - November 19, 2017, 02:56 PM
RE: what thing worthy of love can be found in me? - by Murdock - November 19, 2017, 03:01 PM
RE: what thing worthy of love can be found in me? - by Addie - November 19, 2017, 05:05 PM
RE: what thing worthy of love can be found in me? - by Addie - November 19, 2017, 05:49 PM