Stone Circle what thing worthy of love can be found in me?
even hell is holy
460 Posts
Ooc —
Noma frowns when he tells her he’ll get someone else. Keoni. She saw her the other day, briefly, and it had been an… interesting exchange. She hadn’t seen the girl since she was small and she’s another wave of guilt piles on to all the rest. As Murdock points out the way she’s looking at him, she turns away, not realizing she’d been looking at him in any way in particular. She licks her lips and feels her chest sink now wishing she could go about her way.

“Okay,” she says quietly, with a nod. She doesn’t turn back to him in case her expression gives off anything else. After a moment, should he not add anything else, she carefully begins to continue the way she’d been.

do you want to break me like you were fourteen
and someone dared you to break the law?
Messages In This Thread
what thing worthy of love can be found in me? - by Addie - November 18, 2017, 04:02 PM
RE: what thing worthy of love can be found in me? - by Addie - November 19, 2017, 02:32 PM
RE: what thing worthy of love can be found in me? - by Addie - November 19, 2017, 02:56 PM
RE: what thing worthy of love can be found in me? - by Addie - November 19, 2017, 05:05 PM
RE: what thing worthy of love can be found in me? - by Addie - November 19, 2017, 05:49 PM