Phantom Hollow i will scream your name with my last breath
s e l f - p r o c l a i m e d
q u e e n
18 Posts
Ooc — mini
All Welcome 
awful things - lil peep :c

With the sun long gone, but the moon nowhere to be found in the middle of the cloudy night sky,  Kinkajuú decided to call it a day and find herself a place to sleep off the exhaustion the day had brought her. She had been doing a lot of travelling lately, her motives a mix of a nostalgic longing to find the pink-eyed girl she had lost somewhere around here and a more simple and raw desire to expand the mental map she had of the area.

She had never been here before, or she could not remeber it - and she would've remembered the cold.
She tried to shrug it off with a shake but the cold seemed to cling to her fur, just like the fog. Like the hidden moon, Kinkajuú soon found herself under veiled with a mantle of pure white.

With her visibility reduced, the Moretti slowed down her trek , though she never fully stopped she could feel an uneasy restlessness begin to grow in her chest, making every step harder to take.
Messages In This Thread
i will scream your name with my last breath - by Kinkajuú - November 18, 2017, 05:41 PM
RE: i will scream your name with my last breath - by Raid - November 19, 2017, 03:40 PM
RE: i will scream your name with my last breath - by Raid - November 23, 2017, 02:51 PM