Phantom Hollow i will scream your name with my last breath
we are all dust and shadows.
192 Posts
Ooc — Chase
<3

A voice broke through the thick cloud of her thoughts, jerking her out of her pain-filled stupor and into reality. Amber eyes flashed dangerously whilst her hackles bristled along the curve of her spine and a nervous snarl rose from deep within her chest. It took a second or two before the stranger's silhouette came into view and only then did Raid process the question uttered.

Still cautious, Raid squinted at the figure. "Sorry, yeah, I just - headache," she muttered, the words tumbling uneloquently out from her lips. "It has something to do with the amnesia..or something...um- sorry, who are you?" Realising that she might've come off as rude, Raid tried to find something to say which might be able to diffuse a potentially dangerous situation. "I mean - I'm Raid. What's your name?"

Her features contorted briefly into a wince as another bout of knives began to pound their way into her skull.
If you feel like you’re going to crash then accelerate more, you idiot
No matter how thorny the road is, run

Messages In This Thread
i will scream your name with my last breath - by Kinkajuú - November 18, 2017, 05:41 PM
RE: i will scream your name with my last breath - by Raid - November 19, 2017, 03:40 PM
RE: i will scream your name with my last breath - by Raid - November 23, 2017, 02:51 PM