The Heartwood i wish i didn't have a heart to love you
s e l f - p r o c l a i m e d
q u e e n
18 Posts
Ooc — mini
hai :)

Aha! she thought, her nose inmediately recognizing the type of animal that had left behind such print in the dirt.
A rabbit.
She examined the shape once more before a chuff beind her made her turn around. 

She faced the male with pricked ears and a raised tail tip, her olive eyes doing a quick up-and-down so she could decide if this stranger was a potential friend or a foe. He looked alright...Alright enough to be a hunting partner. A smile crept upon the self-proclaimed princess' face, she was finding great things today. Two wolves could hunt more than one alone, she could convince him to work with her, and they would both end up winning.  

"oh, hey there" she barked, her voice silky and with a hint of playfulness. Though it was very likely he'd agree anyways, Kinkajuú did not shy from playing all of her cards, especially the 'good looks' one. "just what i was hoping for," making the other feel important always earned points, "you seem like a capable guy", compliments can help you seal the deal her mother had told her once, "wanna break a world record or something and hunt with me as many small things as we can find around here?" finally, make the task or favour seem more appealing than it actually is and voila - you got yourself the world spinning at your feet. 
Messages In This Thread
i wish i didn't have a heart to love you - by Kinkajuú - November 18, 2017, 05:40 PM
RE: i wish i didn't have a heart to love you - by Kinkajuú - November 21, 2017, 09:01 PM