Firefly Glen if i find a way will you walk it with me?
❤ how to be a heartbreaker ❤
132 Posts
Ooc — e
Away

her trip south to the feather-and-blood scented woods has delayed, stalled by the growing chill and witchbaby's traitorous paws, knowing full well that the moment she heads north she'll end up back in that fly-lit field. knowing she came so close and something held her tongue and then - well, it's over now, ain't it? and she's wb and she's bhediyon and it's time to let go.

it's dreamlike as she drifts, eyes carelessly mapping the slowly setting sun - maybe faster now, eager as she is to get away from this unrelenting cold air. tiny floating lights blink into existence - they're called somethin', she thinks, fireflies maybe -- and then there is a scent and witchbaby's heart stutters, skips a beat and then another. 

but her heart does not lift this time -- how it's fair to keep her from movin on like this? the scarlet witch freezes, one paw still midair, frantically seeking the source - and then she sees her and instinctive worry overrides any good common sense. in the field her pretty-baby-angel is laying maybe-stricken, maybe hurting -- ? but she can barely bring herself to speak, her voice catching in her throat locked. 

notice me first, the pink-eyed girl thinks, heart pounding, see me this time, but life ain't a play and kinkajuú ain't looking and she drags herself closer stuck-silent, the only announcement of her presence she able to muster a drawn out whine.
can't risk losing in love again babe
Messages In This Thread
if i find a way will you walk it with me? - by Kinkajuú - November 18, 2017, 06:14 PM
RE: if i find a way will you walk it with me? - by Witchbaby - November 18, 2017, 06:56 PM