Blacktail Deer Plateau have a seat in the foyer, take a number
we are all dust and shadows.
192 Posts
Ooc — Chase
it's okay! <3
Dawn is quick to reassure Raid that it's okay and not to worry, but the words have little effect on the amnesiac - she shuffles her paws quietly and shifts her weight as if doing so would help alleviate the growing anxiety in her chest. "Well, most," she licks her lips, "I don't remember anything but medical stuff. Kind of ironic, to be honest." Raid manages a small, wry smile at that because even she finds some this situation sickly humorous...in a way.

"Dawn...pretty name," Raid offers, and she's being sincere. Dawn is a nice name and anyway, has a much better meaning than her own moniker. "I don't remember my name, or my original one, at least. Grayday - he says he's met me before and when I first arrived, called me Genie. I guess that's my name, but I go by Raid now," she tells the other girl with a lift of her shoulder, like she couldn't care less about what her name is. "Short for Raiden. It's like my middle name or something - I dunno, but I don't remember anything else, so.." she trails off, slightly helpless. "You can call me whatever though, it doesn't really matter."
If you feel like you’re going to crash then accelerate more, you idiot
No matter how thorny the road is, run

Messages In This Thread
have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Dawn - November 18, 2017, 08:33 PM
RE: have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Raid - November 19, 2017, 05:04 AM
RE: have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Dawn - December 06, 2017, 08:07 PM
RE: have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Raid - December 11, 2017, 03:58 PM
RE: have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Dawn - January 03, 2018, 11:50 PM
RE: have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Raid - January 10, 2018, 03:45 PM