Blacktail Deer Plateau all the kids are right
But I know every rock and tree and creature
226 Posts
Ooc —

Catori supported Grayday as they headed back to the densite she'd instructed Lavender towards, but when the pair came across her she'd almost felt Grayday's anxiety grow even more. "Shhh, we'll get it all settled," Catori soothed as she pressed a few gentle kisses to the girl's crown before inspected the seeping wound. Tentatively she took a swipe over the largest gash and hated the taste of metallic blood on her tongue. This was a baby - by proxy, her baby now - and while she hadn't killed the interloper the way she'd wanted to she felt confident that they had caused some lasting damage between the two of them. "It's going to hurt for awhile, but it doesn't look like it'll be too bad for too long." She explained as calmly as she could. 

"You were very brave Lavender." Catori said quietly as they waited for Raid to arrive, turning her attention towards Grayday. "We'll get you both taken care of." This was almost an afterthought as she tried to settle herself down, anxiously licking her lips before Raid arrived. "If you need anything, I can run for it." Catori offered to the healer - trying to give herself something to focus on to try and direct her anxious energy. 

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
Messages In This Thread
all the kids are right - by Grayday Sr. - November 21, 2017, 02:39 PM
RE: all the kids are right - by Lavender - November 22, 2017, 07:39 AM
RE: all the kids are right - by Raid - November 25, 2017, 11:03 AM
RE: all the kids are right - by Grayday Sr. - November 26, 2017, 09:50 PM
RE: all the kids are right - by Spiritwalker - November 28, 2017, 12:51 AM
RE: all the kids are right - by Lavender - December 07, 2017, 06:58 PM
RE: all the kids are right - by Raid - December 19, 2017, 06:47 AM
RE: all the kids are right - by Grayday Sr. - December 19, 2017, 10:55 PM
RE: all the kids are right - by Spiritwalker - December 22, 2017, 12:11 AM