Blacktail Deer Plateau all the kids are right
But I know every rock and tree and creature
226 Posts
Ooc —

Catori still felt her stomach rolling and every time that the scent of blood reached her nose she felt a new wave strike her. She had to keep it together however. Not only was Lavender needing comfort but so was Grayday and she made sure that she was tucked against his side as closely as possible so that he wouldn't move too much. It seemed even worse when he moved, after all. "There's a girl," Catori cooed, giving a smile as she watched Lavender put her own pain aside and put on a brave face. How much the children had already been through wasn't lost on Catori - although she knew the type of father that Grayday was for them they never suffered for it. 

"You just tell us if it gets to hurting too badly, honey." She instructed the younger female, nuzzling against her jaw for a moment before the attention of the group was given to Grayday. This was what she truly had feared. It didn't take a medic to know that Grayday wouldn't regain the vision in that eye and it meant that his already poor eyesight would be that much worse. As he sank to the ground Catori shifted from his bad side to curl against the other, motioning Lavender close as well so she could stay present and gain as much comfort as possible. "It had to be during the fight - I didn't realize it at first....the interloper must have caught him with a fang." She said with a frown, trying to keep the pure venom out of her voice for the sake of Lavender. 

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
Messages In This Thread
all the kids are right - by Grayday Sr. - November 21, 2017, 02:39 PM
RE: all the kids are right - by Lavender - November 22, 2017, 07:39 AM
RE: all the kids are right - by Raid - November 25, 2017, 11:03 AM
RE: all the kids are right - by Grayday Sr. - November 26, 2017, 09:50 PM
RE: all the kids are right - by Spiritwalker - November 28, 2017, 12:51 AM
RE: all the kids are right - by Lavender - December 07, 2017, 06:58 PM
RE: all the kids are right - by Raid - December 19, 2017, 06:47 AM
RE: all the kids are right - by Grayday Sr. - December 19, 2017, 10:55 PM
RE: all the kids are right - by Spiritwalker - December 22, 2017, 12:11 AM