Stone Circle last time we saw you, you were trying to kill everyone
no love left to rye
376 Posts
Ooc — Mana
A youthful voice carrying through the chilly night air caused Banner to pause mid-step.  She blinked a couple of times and turned toward the noise, her dark brown ears cupping foward.  Clary?  She was pretty sure the voice said it was Clary.  Wait.. what?  She frowned before turning to take a few steps back inward, away from the borders of her new home.

Her eyes flicked up to the sky - still dark.  Very dark.  Banner knew jack about the moon and stars or whatever, but she wasn't blind.  The moon was barely a sliver tonight.  Her bright green gaze narrowed thoughtfully as she returned it back to Earth.  I'm.. neither, she called out in her low voice.  I'm Banner.  A name for a name.  Seemed to make enough sense.  And as she drew nearer to the young wolf, she noticed just how very young the girl was.  Hi there, she finished in her low voice, stopping a good few feet away from the young Easthollow wolf.
and i'm a loser in love
so baby raise a glass
to mend all the broken hearts
of all my wrecked-up friends
Messages In This Thread
RE: last time we saw you, you were trying to kill everyone - by Banner - November 21, 2017, 09:51 PM