Stone Circle last time we saw you, you were trying to kill everyone
no love left to rye
376 Posts
Ooc — Mana
Clary, sweet as she was, caused a slow smile to bloom on Banner's dark brown face.  She was about to dive head first into cheerful conversation with the girl, but an abrupt presence ripped all thoughts and sense of mellow calm from her just as quickly.  Tensing instantly, her bright green eyes flew down to her young companion just as a deep growl reached her ears.  Her heartbeats began to quicken and she could feel the anger coursing through her blood as she frantically wondered why the hell some male would come charging in to destroy what had been a perfectly peaceful and safe scene.

Clary?  Her name had been spoken as a question - it was the only way Banner could ask if the child was okay without voicing the words.  When anger overtook her this quickly, it was a miracle if she could stop long enough to at least try and make sense of what was going on.  Her eyes narrowed to slits as she fixed the male before her with a definite glare.  The short lady was so focused on attempting to reign in her anger that she heard none of the words that had been spoken around her.  I am Banner, she ground out.

As she regarded the large male before her with angry eyes, it dawned on Banner that she had met him before.  That seemed like a lifetime ago.  So lovely to see you again, Ezekiel.  Her tone suggested that she did not think this meeting was lovely in the slightest.
and i'm a loser in love
so baby raise a glass
to mend all the broken hearts
of all my wrecked-up friends
Messages In This Thread
RE: last time we saw you, you were trying to kill everyone - by Banner - December 03, 2017, 06:29 PM