Stone Circle last time we saw you, you were trying to kill everyone
bonfire in the snow
473 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Ezekiel's eyes remained narrowed at the dark woman, and he almost started to snarl at her next words. But he was stopped by a small voice, and a warm blob squeezing it's way in front of him. He looked down to Clary who didn't look even the slightest bit afraid of the stranger. That didn't ease his worries though, he knew how trusting the girl was and he still hadn't checked out the other female yet. Realizing that his daughter looked a little frightened, but of him and not the other, he tried to relax a bit, giving her a quick nuzzle.

He looked back up to the other quickly, as she introduced herself as Banner. Banner. The name was familiar as it touched his ears, more familiar the more that he looked at her and began to associate her with it. When she spoke his name, it all flooded back to him, and he instantly realized that she was truly no threat. He allowed his grey fur to stop bristling, and his entire body to relax. His expression changed to one of apology, also realizing he'd just antogonized a new member of Easthollow. He had to make up for it quick before he ruined everything even more.

Sorry, all I knew was that there was a wolf I didn't know with my daughter, by the borders, in the dark. Should've checked checked before I acted, my bad. He said. It was a genuine apology, because from what he remembered, he had liked this wolf before. So you joined Easthollow? He asked, trying to skip over any more tensions and act like nothing had ever happened, if not for the sake of his relationship with his pack mates, than for the sake of his poor daughter, who he'd been trying to help but had likely freaked out.
Messages In This Thread
RE: last time we saw you, you were trying to kill everyone - by Ezekiel - December 07, 2017, 07:40 PM