Blackfeather Woods I'm done with having dreams
319 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
"The Night Mother sees and knows all, littlest brother," Koume said as she led an overly excited Ramsay into the depths of Mephala's Web. He had never been allowed to go this far on his own, and whining for one of his relatives to take him hadn't gotten him very far in the past. Koume had therefore elevated herself very quickly to Designated Favourite by inviting him along on her walk. An older and more guarder Ramsay might have wondered why she had asked specifically him to go, but one month old Ramsay didn't know any better. He showered her in affection as a result of this, which she tolerated admirably enough. If she held any secret distaste for her twisted brother, she kept it carefully concealed from him.

"Hers is the great web of lies," Koume went on, her voice echoing off the tunnel walls and inviting passersby to join them, "and She could pluck you from this mortal coil without batting a lash. She is the reason you still live." Ramsay did his very best to pay attention to her lesson, but many of the concepts were still beyond him, and he missed the subtle dark hints. He would eventually come to respect and revere the black gods as the Brotherhood's best did, but for now, they were just names on an empty canvas in his mind. He already knew deep down what lies were, but no one had instilled a sense of wrongness where lying was concerned, so he thought nothing much of Mephala and her web... yet. "Lassssh," he repeated clumsily, waddling along beside her with his ape's gait.

"Sure," she responded in a bland, noncommittal tone. "Always remember, Her will above all." That was probably the only take-away Ramsay was going to get from Koume's lesson, for without warning, the little shit of a dwarf giggled and took off down the tunnel, on a crash course for any other wolf who might be heading in their direction.
Messages In This Thread
I'm done with having dreams - by Ramsay - November 22, 2017, 01:03 AM
RE: I'm done with having dreams - by Cicero - November 27, 2017, 02:41 AM
RE: I'm done with having dreams - by Ramsay - December 02, 2017, 02:33 PM
RE: I'm done with having dreams - by Cicero - December 04, 2017, 04:46 AM
RE: I'm done with having dreams - by Ramsay - December 09, 2017, 07:36 PM
RE: I'm done with having dreams - by Cicero - December 12, 2017, 06:39 AM
RE: I'm done with having dreams - by Ramsay - December 17, 2017, 11:58 AM
RE: I'm done with having dreams - by Cicero - December 19, 2017, 06:40 AM
RE: I'm done with having dreams - by Ramsay - January 01, 2018, 03:05 PM
RE: I'm done with having dreams - by Cicero - January 04, 2018, 06:20 AM
RE: I'm done with having dreams - by Ramsay - January 04, 2018, 07:18 PM