Moonspear that's the way it ought to be
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
Hunting with Hydra was not something the juvenile did much of. In fact, he didn't really think about it most of the times when he was with her. Usually they were stalking or pouncing or running. True, aspects of the hunt, but not exactly the goal in mind most times.. yet of course, it made perfect sense for Hydra to be good at training with for hunting too. Jarilo didn't question that at all, and instead, stowed the information for later and wordlessly appraised Dirge for his good taste in company.

"Uh, I dunno.. nothing really too much that I've seen myself..." he answered. Usually the patrols he did go on were tame and Wraen had him concerned he wasn't able to even spot all the monsters that were out there. "One time I did see a fox. I didn't know they screamed so weird," Jarilo detailed, remembering that evening with mama a bit. Those noises had been pretty monstrous..

Anyway, he bugged Dirge for a while longer and dogged him for stories of what else he could find in the dark. Eventually when another familiar face from his Ostrega clan came calling, he left the older male alone to enjoy his evening--peace and quiet included.

i took too long and need to close up some things with him so i went on ahead. thanks for putting up with him <3
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
that's the way it ought to be - by Jarilo - November 23, 2017, 10:54 PM
RE: that's the way it ought to be - by Dirge - November 27, 2017, 07:21 PM
RE: that's the way it ought to be - by Jarilo - December 05, 2017, 11:05 PM
RE: that's the way it ought to be - by Dirge - December 06, 2017, 04:25 AM
RE: that's the way it ought to be - by Jarilo - December 10, 2017, 02:04 AM
RE: that's the way it ought to be - by Dirge - December 11, 2017, 09:09 PM
RE: that's the way it ought to be - by Jarilo - December 20, 2017, 10:45 PM
RE: that's the way it ought to be - by Dirge - December 24, 2017, 01:13 PM
RE: that's the way it ought to be - by Jarilo - December 29, 2017, 12:28 AM
RE: that's the way it ought to be - by Dirge - January 01, 2018, 03:54 PM