Herbalists' Cache so I can watch your face as I take it all away
20 Posts
Ooc —
The stars seemed to falter in their dance, returning slowly to their static places in the sky. She breathed out slowly, blinking before gathering herself and pulling herself up so that she sat, facing the male. He calls her Seeress,  and she is glad for it; not many offer her the title she had taken those many months ago. "yes,"  she breathed only, pausing. Still, the world danced and was lit with the glow of the drug, trees shivering and lights blinking in her vision, and yet it faded, now. Drawn up as she is, all sharp angles and narrow limbs, she adds, as if an afterthought,  "I am Akirea." 

Her head cants to the left as she regards him, gaze somehow vacant and intense at the same time, mind fogged and yet curious. Perhaps she ought to be wary of strangers, but, truly, what use is wariness when the jimson weed lends her strength? And if the stars danced for him, surely she should not fear.
Messages In This Thread
so I can watch your face as I take it all away - by Akirea - November 22, 2017, 05:23 PM
RE: so I can watch your face as I take it all away - by Akirea - November 25, 2017, 06:03 PM