Raven's Watch A trek to the mountains
29 Posts
Ooc —
The black wolf came to an abrupt halt as he spotted another wolf with a monotone coat. He was paddling along the river, and outwardly he seemed composed and quiet.  Some of his grey fur was glowing softly in the sunlight like a sliver ore. Ace was mildly surprised by his small size, but he was still wary. It didn’t really matter if a wolf was small or large - they all had the potential to deliver a strike with their sharp teeth. Besides, petite wolves are very fast and agile in combat. Ace’s black fur began to flutter in the cold wind. He kept his calm gaze fixed on him and he took a brief moment to muse. He debated with himself whether to talk first or not.

After a few minutes of silence, the brute took some deliberate steps and then he stopped near the edge of the river, giving the other wolf some space. More scents of wolves were wafting through his nostrils. He never smelled that much wolves before. Suddenly, a question occurred to his mind and he decided to be the first one to talk. Ace gave him a polite nod before speaking. “I smell a lot of wolves in the air. And I don’t mean they smell bad.” He chuckled inwardly, his fangs were apparent at the corner of his mouth. “I mean.. There are a lot of wolves around here. Is there a pack nearby?” Ace paused briefly and realized that his question was kind of silly. Maybe he already entered into a pack territory and he might talk to a member of the pack right now. He took a seat on the ground, waiting for an answer from the young wolf. His golden eyes were roaming over to the river as he listened to the perpetual sound of water.
Messages In This Thread
A trek to the mountains - by Ace - November 23, 2017, 12:31 AM
RE: A trek to the mountains - by Weetzie - November 24, 2017, 12:26 AM
RE: A trek to the mountains - by Ace - November 24, 2017, 06:18 PM
RE: A trek to the mountains - by Weetzie - November 25, 2017, 10:42 AM
RE: A trek to the mountains - by Ace - November 25, 2017, 10:21 PM
RE: A trek to the mountains - by Weetzie - November 27, 2017, 11:14 PM
RE: A trek to the mountains - by Ace - November 28, 2017, 12:59 PM
RE: A trek to the mountains - by Weetzie - November 30, 2017, 08:11 PM
RE: A trek to the mountains - by Ace - December 01, 2017, 06:16 PM