Raven's Watch A trek to the mountains
29 Posts
Ooc —
Ace shifted his gaze to the other wolf, his medium ears swiveling slightly at the words that were coming from his maw. He seemed to speak in the most humdrum manner. How come? Is he exhausted? Does he need to eat? The large wolf questioned himself while tilting his head to the side. He was a bit relieved to hear that he was located on a neutral territory. He didn’t want to trespass on a pack territory because if he did that, he would be in big trouble. He flicked his vision at the directions that would lead him to the pack lands. He narrowed his eyes to display his inward calculations, trying to visualize and memorize the three paths as the other wolf described. “It seems that you almost know this place by heart. Thanks for being a guider. It is very rare to find someone who is kind enough to explain me all the details. Most of the time, I would start off on the wrong foot with other wolves.” He spoke in a normal tone, his black tail moving a bit from side to side. He turned around to face the river. Lowering his skull, he took a few sips of water to appease his thirst.

As soon as he replenished his own body, he took his time to ponder the question that got asked by the wolf. He angled his head upward as if he was looking for clues in the sky. The question about the pack caused him to be in a pensive mood. Ace had spent most of the time alone and he never had joined a pack before, but he already knew how a pack operated. They all worked together as a family. They all treated each other with respect and loyalty. They all showed their submissions to their main leader, and the most important of all, they all have a rank, such as Alpha, Beta, Elite, Delta, Healer and Gamma. There were many advantages when joining a pack, but at the same time there could be a war between packs, and Ace knew this because of his father Xerxes. He had been through a lot of wars when he was a member of the pack. He had fought so much that he had become someone else. He was more aggressive and insane than before. At first, Ace thought that his father was nice, but at the end of the day, it was all just a masquerade. He was a psychopath instead and he had murder his own family, except Ace.

After thinking too much, the brute had a somber, blank look on his face. He offered the small wolf a weak smile so he could mask his painful feelings. He cleared his throat before speaking. “It looks like I’m thinking way too much for a simple question. Sorry about that. Hmm.. To be honest, I don’t really know. Maybe one day. I’ve heard that any pack is the perfect place to learn new things and gain a lot of knowledge. So.. I might join one in the future, but I also like spending my time alone. Eh.. I don’t know if I should join one.” He walked towards the flat stone before contemplating again. It wasn’t very long before he glanced over his shoulder, staring calmly at the silver wolf. “What do you usually do with your group? Do you hunt together?” He returned to his previous position and he sat again. “Oh yeah I forgot to introduced myself. Where are my manners? You can call me Ace. Who might you be?”
Messages In This Thread
A trek to the mountains - by Ace - November 23, 2017, 12:31 AM
RE: A trek to the mountains - by Weetzie - November 24, 2017, 12:26 AM
RE: A trek to the mountains - by Ace - November 24, 2017, 06:18 PM
RE: A trek to the mountains - by Weetzie - November 25, 2017, 10:42 AM
RE: A trek to the mountains - by Ace - November 25, 2017, 10:21 PM
RE: A trek to the mountains - by Weetzie - November 27, 2017, 11:14 PM
RE: A trek to the mountains - by Ace - November 28, 2017, 12:59 PM
RE: A trek to the mountains - by Weetzie - November 30, 2017, 08:11 PM
RE: A trek to the mountains - by Ace - December 01, 2017, 06:16 PM