Raven's Watch A trek to the mountains
29 Posts
Ooc —
Ace gave Weetzie a gentle nod, his large tail wrapping around his front paws. “Likewise, Weetzie. It’s a pleasure to meet you.” His tone of voice was the same as usual. He couldn’t smile again after the introduction because the bad memories of his past were starting to fill his whole mind. Although he was in a thoughtful mood, he still managed to maintain a decent conversation with Weetzie. “It’s okay if you’re not completely certain about the directions of these lands. At least you’re giving me a hint about the pack locations and that’s all I need to know.” He moved his paws and made a big stretch with his eyes closed and then he opened them again. “It’s very good that you’re doing some activities with your sister. You’re very lucky to have her. Back in the days, I used to hang out a lot with my three sisters and my two brothers. We used to do a lot of crazy things in our home. One time I remember that I used to slide down on a snowy hill with all my siblings, and we used to be in a group to explore new places. It was so fun that I couldn’t help myself but to smile. Ah, those were the days. I wish I could still hang out with them.” Ace’s words were fainting at the very end of his sentence. He still remembered all the names of his sisters and brothers, but he didn’t want to pronounce it because it would only bring him up sad memories. Oh here it comes again. Ace had a thoughtful look on his face. He started to think about his past once again, but he didn’t want go back to his own world where he could only see sadness. He needed to focus the present and future, not the past. He felt that he needed a hit on his head so he could wake up, but he couldn’t ask Weetzie to do it because he just met him today. Ah! Ace didn’t want to think anymore, he needed to do something in order to clear his mind. “Excuse me for a moment. I will be right back.” He said urgently as he walked closer to the river. He quickly dipped his head in the cold water and he remained still like a statue. He did it in a hilarious way as if he was trying to be facetious, but beneath the water surface he wasn’t laughing at all.

After a few seconds in the water, the male wolf lifted his skull. He exhaled a few times and he shook his head rapidly, clearing his mind for now. “Where are we again?” He made his way to the same spot where he sat before. He tried to remember Weetzie’s last sentences. “You’ve been having some problems with others wolves too? That sucks.. I guess we are in the same boat.“ Ace lifted his right paw to rub his face. He removed a green plant that got stuck on the bridge of his muzzle. “I definitely agree with you.” He nodded only one time before speaking again. “We can really boost our chances of surviving if we join a good pack. Also, I’ve heard that life gets better and exciting when you are a member of the pack because you will always do something fun with others, but I’m still unsure if I will join one. I’ve been so used to live alone that I don’t mind living like that.” Ace paused for a moment - his eyes were focusing on the dark bush that was located between the trees and it was moving like madness. He wrinkled his nose as he tried to catch the scent of the unknown creature that was hiding in the bush. It wasn’t a wolf. It was more like a small animal with a weak scent. Maybe a raccoon? 
Messages In This Thread
A trek to the mountains - by Ace - November 23, 2017, 12:31 AM
RE: A trek to the mountains - by Weetzie - November 24, 2017, 12:26 AM
RE: A trek to the mountains - by Ace - November 24, 2017, 06:18 PM
RE: A trek to the mountains - by Weetzie - November 25, 2017, 10:42 AM
RE: A trek to the mountains - by Ace - November 25, 2017, 10:21 PM
RE: A trek to the mountains - by Weetzie - November 27, 2017, 11:14 PM
RE: A trek to the mountains - by Ace - November 28, 2017, 12:59 PM
RE: A trek to the mountains - by Weetzie - November 30, 2017, 08:11 PM
RE: A trek to the mountains - by Ace - December 01, 2017, 06:16 PM