Raven's Watch A trek to the mountains
49 Posts
Ooc — Nuru
Out of everything that Ace said, the one comment that stuck out most to Weetzie was that he was lucky to have his sister. There were times he wanted to deny it, but he couldn’t. He knew full well that he was indeed fortunate to have her. It hadn’t been that long ago that he was desperately searching for her and fearing he would never see her again. He couldn’t deny that exploring the land was much more enjoyable when he was with her than when he was alone, albeit more terrifying due to her taking risks that he considered frivolous.

He began to feel more awkward when Ace starting talking about his own siblings. Although Weetzie was socially inept and had a poor understanding of emotions, even he could tell that Ace was sad. Whether his brothers had died or even if he was merely separated from them, he couldn’t forget how he felt when Witchbaby was missing. He wished he knew what to say or what kind of comfort to offer.

“I am indeed fortunate that my sister is still with me,” he finally said, “though I believe we argue more often than not. I suspect she enjoys it.” He fidgeted and nervously smacked his tail on the ground. He wanted to ask Ace about his siblings, but he feared whatever he said would only upset him.

It turned out that he didn’t have to say anything. He watched in silence as Ace excused himself and returned to the water. He cocked his head and raised his eyebrows in curiosity as he dipped his head in the water and remained in that position. If Weetzie had a sense of humor, he might have found it amusing. Instead, he just thought it strange, but who was he to judge?

After Ace withdrew his head from the water and shook himself dry, Weetzie continued listening to what he had to say. He was about to respond when he heard the noise from a bush, and he noticed that it Ace’s attention as well. He remained silent. His tail went stiff, and he turned his head towards the bush with his eyes wide and his ears forward. He wasn’t sure what it was, but it had his attention.
Messages In This Thread
A trek to the mountains - by Ace - November 23, 2017, 12:31 AM
RE: A trek to the mountains - by Weetzie - November 24, 2017, 12:26 AM
RE: A trek to the mountains - by Ace - November 24, 2017, 06:18 PM
RE: A trek to the mountains - by Weetzie - November 25, 2017, 10:42 AM
RE: A trek to the mountains - by Ace - November 25, 2017, 10:21 PM
RE: A trek to the mountains - by Weetzie - November 27, 2017, 11:14 PM
RE: A trek to the mountains - by Ace - November 28, 2017, 12:59 PM
RE: A trek to the mountains - by Weetzie - November 30, 2017, 08:11 PM
RE: A trek to the mountains - by Ace - December 01, 2017, 06:16 PM