Totoka River I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT
193 Posts
Ooc — Mar
All Welcome 
Tapat took in a big gulp of air. First time being out on his own. This time he didn't get lost on accident. Now he left on purpose. He had a purpose. Find the beautiful grey boy, Lagan. But where or where would he be? Tapat had no idea where to start. He looked a bit lost around him. He decided that perhaps if he traveled along the river he would hit a pack. Then he could ask them if they knew Lagan and give him directions!

Tapat started with so much drive. He walked upstream and sniffed in certain places that attracted him with their strong smell like scats or rotten pieces of wood. Tapat wouldn't be Tapat if he would lose track of what he was doing. Even though his long-term memory did save the emotional decision of leaving Hemlock and his step-siblings, he could still forget what he was doing at the time. Now the boy was distracted by the slivers of silver that he could see in the water. Wow! Amazing! He tried to catch them but the would run away from him. "OH! No Wait!," he let out as he chased after them through the water. His important task forgotten for the moment being.
Messages In This Thread
I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT - by Tapat - November 23, 2017, 10:02 AM
RE: I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT - by Weetzie - November 25, 2017, 11:37 AM
RE: I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT - by Tapat - November 28, 2017, 11:31 AM
RE: I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT - by Weetzie - December 02, 2017, 09:42 PM
RE: I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT - by Tapat - December 03, 2017, 08:58 AM
RE: I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT - by Weetzie - December 30, 2017, 02:43 PM
RE: I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT - by Tapat - January 02, 2018, 09:52 AM
RE: I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT - by Weetzie - January 11, 2018, 11:13 PM
RE: I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT - by Tapat - January 15, 2018, 09:36 AM
RE: I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT - by Weetzie - January 25, 2018, 11:32 PM
RE: I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT - by Tapat - January 27, 2018, 12:16 PM