Totoka River I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT
49 Posts
Ooc — Nuru
Crossing rivers might have been one of Weetzie’s least favorite parts of traveling. It wasn’t that he had trouble swimming. He didn’t. He could swim as well as any other, and he knew enough to allow for the river’s current when crossing. He just didn’t relish the thought of getting his fur wet and having to drag around the extra weight of the water, not to mention that the weather was cold and he preferred to stay warm.

He walked along the bank, looking for a fallen tree or series of stepping stones to bridge the river in hopes of crossing without getting wet. He remained vigilant as he walked along the bank of the river but was nonetheless startled when he suddenly heard, ‘OH! No Wait!’, followed by the sound water splashing. He turned toward the sound to see, still quite some distance away, a white wolf splashing in the water, perhaps attempting to fish.

Genuinely curious, Weetzie continued along the bank toward the white wolf. He made no attempt to mask his approach, but he remained silent so as not to scare any fish that the other might be trying to catch. However, as he drew closer, it looked less like fishing and more like playing. Perhaps he was chasing minnows? It was something Weetzie might have done as a pup if he hadn’t hated getting wet. He didn’t say anything, but sat down to watch the other play.
Messages In This Thread
I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT - by Tapat - November 23, 2017, 10:02 AM
RE: I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT - by Weetzie - November 25, 2017, 11:37 AM
RE: I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT - by Tapat - November 28, 2017, 11:31 AM
RE: I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT - by Weetzie - December 02, 2017, 09:42 PM
RE: I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT - by Tapat - December 03, 2017, 08:58 AM
RE: I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT - by Weetzie - December 30, 2017, 02:43 PM
RE: I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT - by Tapat - January 02, 2018, 09:52 AM
RE: I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT - by Weetzie - January 11, 2018, 11:13 PM
RE: I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT - by Tapat - January 15, 2018, 09:36 AM
RE: I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT - by Weetzie - January 25, 2018, 11:32 PM
RE: I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT - by Tapat - January 27, 2018, 12:16 PM