Totoka River I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT
49 Posts
Ooc — Nuru
Sorry for taking so long to reply.

Weerzie relaxed after Tapat spoke. Although he he seemed eccentric, he certainly didn’t seem to pose a threat. Tapat’s question about why Weetzie avoided other wolves caught him off guard, but he seemed genuinely curious, so Weetzie offered the best answer he could. “I have learned that some wolves tend to be hostile, so I try not to put myself in situations where others can hurt me. Usually once I get to know someone, I will know whether or not I can trust them.”

He couldn’t help but roll his eyes when Tapat described Lagan, the wolf that Tapat was searching for. ‘Gray’ was all that really meant anything to Weetzie. ‘Pretty’ was subjective, and Weetzie had absolutely no interest in kisses. He grimaced a little as he remembered the few occasions when his sister had licked him uncontrollably.

What he really found odd was that Tapat introduced himself again and then said, ‘I remember him so he must be important.’ Memory problems were beyond Weetzie’s comprehension. He wasn’t sure how to respond, but he did the best he could. “I cannot think of any wolves I’ve met recently by that name. I am sorry I cannot help much, but if I see him, I would be glad to tell him you were looking for him. If you could tell me where you headed, then if I see him, I could tell him where to find you.” It all seemed overwhelming to him, just as finding his sister had been a daunting task for him, but he was willing to try to help.
Messages In This Thread
I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT - by Tapat - November 23, 2017, 10:02 AM
RE: I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT - by Weetzie - November 25, 2017, 11:37 AM
RE: I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT - by Tapat - November 28, 2017, 11:31 AM
RE: I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT - by Weetzie - December 02, 2017, 09:42 PM
RE: I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT - by Tapat - December 03, 2017, 08:58 AM
RE: I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT - by Weetzie - December 30, 2017, 02:43 PM
RE: I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT - by Tapat - January 02, 2018, 09:52 AM
RE: I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT - by Weetzie - January 11, 2018, 11:13 PM
RE: I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT - by Tapat - January 15, 2018, 09:36 AM
RE: I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT - by Weetzie - January 25, 2018, 11:32 PM
RE: I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT - by Tapat - January 27, 2018, 12:16 PM