Totoka River I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT
49 Posts
Ooc — Nuru
I assume you can be trusted as well. The statement came as a surprise to him. In the past, he had seen wolves become frightened of him or hostile to him for no apparent reason. He often assumed it was because of he was not not a full-blooded wolf. He raised his eyebrows as he said, “Indeed, I always strive to be honest and trustworthy, though I must confess it is not always easy.”

Weetzie lowered his head a little and flattened his ears slightly, disappointed when Tapat said he didn’t know of a place to cross the river without getting wet. He turned his gaze upstream and said, “Perhaps. I shall look further upstream for a place to cross.” He took a few steps in that direction, then turned to face Tapat once again. He pawed awkwardly at the ground as he said, “Um… It was a pleasure to meet you, Tapat. If I hear anything of your friend, I will try to let you know.” With a stiff wag of his tail, he turned and trotted upriver along the bank, just out of the water’s reach.
Messages In This Thread
I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT - by Tapat - November 23, 2017, 10:02 AM
RE: I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT - by Weetzie - November 25, 2017, 11:37 AM
RE: I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT - by Tapat - November 28, 2017, 11:31 AM
RE: I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT - by Weetzie - December 02, 2017, 09:42 PM
RE: I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT - by Tapat - December 03, 2017, 08:58 AM
RE: I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT - by Weetzie - December 30, 2017, 02:43 PM
RE: I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT - by Tapat - January 02, 2018, 09:52 AM
RE: I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT - by Weetzie - January 11, 2018, 11:13 PM
RE: I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT - by Tapat - January 15, 2018, 09:36 AM
RE: I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT - by Weetzie - January 25, 2018, 11:32 PM
RE: I'm going on --- WOW LOOK AT THAT - by Tapat - January 27, 2018, 12:16 PM