Kintla Flatlands The voices inside my head, I hate them.
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
No problemo, amigo. I'm in the middle of a near sixty hour work week right now and my schedule's getting ready to invert from closing to opening after tomorrow. @__x Good luck with your finals!
It pleased him to know that he wouldn't be hunting alone. Even in light of the strange behavior he found the other male possessing. It didn't mean that Mordecai was just going to turn his back so readily either, as a certain kind of leeriness lingered in his thoughts. Still, he waited for Kaname to join him before he started off again and led them across the verdant plain. They were barely in a few steps before Mordecai had drawn his muzzle downward to pick finely over the scents that crisscrossed in their steps; the only time he rose it was to answer the introduction that followed at his heels.
“I'm Mordecai,” he told him with a glance back. “I'm glad you were willing to join me. I'm pretty sure I spotted some prey bedded down through here a few days ago. Maybe it's still around.” At least he certainly hoped it was still around. There was no telling if the arguing that had came from Kaname had scared them off, but he figured once they were out far enough, something would crop up. A quail, a flighty weasel, it didn't matter. Food was simply food. “We should spread out a little bit and cover more ground. If you scare up something, try and send it my way and maybe we can get a hold of it.”
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
The voices inside my head, I hate them. - by Kaname - May 23, 2014, 09:09 PM
RE: The voices inside my head, I hate them. - by Mordecai - June 11, 2014, 02:45 AM