Dragoncrest Cliffs honey, the kids uploaded my brain to this roomba
fire queen
271 Posts
Ooc — Kara
The flame kissed yearling wasn’t sure what she thought of this Drageda. From what she could tell it seemed like a fairly decent place, but she couldn’t help but feel a bit on edge ever since yesterday. Everyone she had come across seemed kind of tense, and Rose couldn’t tell if it was because of her or if there was something else going on she was unaware of. Whatever the reason may be, she knew she had now power to change it and ultimately decided to just leave everyone alone.

Instead she took on the task of exploring the new terrain with the specific intention of trying to find any herbs. Unfortunately for Rose she didn’t have much luck, and had ended up spending most of her day aimlessly wandering around in circles. With an exhausted sigh, the yearling plopped herself on the ground and began staring intently at the rock she had passed about five times already. She was lost and it wasn’t even noon yet.
i'm the architect of my own destruction
Messages In This Thread
RE: honey, the kids uploaded my brain to this roomba - by Rose - November 25, 2017, 11:09 AM