King Elk Forest -- and we will rise above, open our eyes up
165 Posts
Ooc —
she moves easily towards the woman, mechanically chewing the poultice and remembering the careful instruction of her mentor. moving to place the herb against her wounds with a careful tenderness, the girl pauses once to answer her question. "a few weeks, I think." time passes slowly and then all at once, and it takes her a second of thought to reach the conclusion. when she finishes, she steps back carefully, admiring her handiwork and making sure that it will hold. 

reassured, with a faint glimmer of pride, she mentions then the group of turkey she'd seen earlier that week. it takes little to point out their general direction, and the girls set off in their general direction, words floating between them as they begin their hunt.
did you hear the sun go down?
silent as a child I found
hiding in the midnight of my soul
I am ready now to let her go
Messages In This Thread
-- and we will rise above, open our eyes up - by Seabreeze - November 26, 2017, 05:18 PM
RE: -- and we will rise above, open our eyes up - by Anatha - November 26, 2017, 06:29 PM
RE: -- and we will rise above, open our eyes up - by Anatha - November 26, 2017, 06:58 PM
RE: -- and we will rise above, open our eyes up - by Anatha - December 20, 2017, 08:17 PM
RE: -- and we will rise above, open our eyes up - by Anatha - March 02, 2018, 06:16 PM