Neverwinter Forest tonight, i am tristessa
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Private 
Tags are for visibility but you’re welcome to offer a cameo for timeline purposes. Note: Editing Ette out of the thread.

Through the short life of Drageda, it has seen it’s share of troubles but they have been lucky not to have gone to war. Not really, anyway. They’ve threatened their neighbors—the Seadogs that proved annoying—and the Phoenix wolves that gave them more strife than anticipated. Reek had been a parasite lingering too long nearby and it’s been a long time since she’s seen any of his wolves, she wondered if he’d been there at all. The two messengers she’s sent to investigate never returned and without those answers, she doesn’t know what to make of it. Her enemies of days past are long gone but Blackfeather Woods—and more specifically Cicero—have easily filled that spot.

While they are not going to war right away, as much as she wants to, they need to prepare. Redhawk Caldera does not have the warriors they need but she knows she does and she can offer them, even send them down before the worst of winter to help them train. There is nothing pretty about war and the only part that is considered is the initial attack to determine whether or not they have the upper hand. All of it now, before they step to their borders, are speculation and planning. It will be good to get home and rest and prepare and train, keeping them on their toes until they make their move.

They spend the night in a forest of pines. They could probably keep going through the night but she already feels the exhaustion settling in. She’s only had a few hours of fitful sleep but her legs are restless. She briefly disturbs @Eljay to let them know she’ll be back and she moves, stretching out her legs. Occasionally, her nose drops to the ground for any trail of prey she can take back to the three of them, but she doesn’t make a pointed effort to find anything in particular.

Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
tonight, i am tristessa - by Antumbra - November 27, 2017, 09:28 AM
RE: tonight, i am tristessa - by Amekaze - November 29, 2017, 02:47 AM
RE: tonight, i am tristessa - by Antumbra - November 29, 2017, 10:50 PM
RE: tonight, i am tristessa - by Amekaze - December 06, 2017, 03:00 AM
RE: tonight, i am tristessa - by Antumbra - December 06, 2017, 09:43 AM
RE: tonight, i am tristessa - by Amekaze - December 08, 2017, 01:32 AM
RE: tonight, i am tristessa - by Antumbra - December 11, 2017, 02:08 PM
RE: tonight, i am tristessa - by Amekaze - December 12, 2017, 12:16 AM