Neverwinter Forest tonight, i am tristessa
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
She is curious to know what all she’s learned, as well as how. The caldera and Moonspear are close enough together they should warrant a steady relationship, and if they share the same interest in removing the other pack, then perhaps they’ll be part of it too. Two against one offers a good chance in their favor, but an added bonus of another gives them a superior advantage they didn’t have before. Calling on the rest of Drageda that resides with Gabriel and Gyda hasn’t been an option yet when they can handle it. Plus, in the name of her mate, she doubts she’ll be able to properly rally those she would need. Drageda is not in danger but the taste of vengeance is fleeting and she wishes to cling to it for now.

When her companion admit their interest is only in one male, Thuringwethil’s expression remains stoic. Her attention is on one male, but there are others that had a part too, including the one Moonspear wants. After a few seconds, her mouth opens and she half licks, half yawns, and glances away in thought.

”He had a hand in what happened to Wildfire and will not survive if I get to him,” she states, though nothing else on the matter. He deserves to die, too. Her ire is still with Cicero and part of her wants to revel in his capture and torture rather than the easiest way out through death. But whoever gets in her way to any of them will be mowed down, too. ”Our plan is only shared with those involved and our return will be soon.” Thuringwethil falls silent then, slate eyes returning to Amekaze curiously.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
tonight, i am tristessa - by Antumbra - November 27, 2017, 09:28 AM
RE: tonight, i am tristessa - by Amekaze - November 29, 2017, 02:47 AM
RE: tonight, i am tristessa - by Antumbra - November 29, 2017, 10:50 PM
RE: tonight, i am tristessa - by Amekaze - December 06, 2017, 03:00 AM
RE: tonight, i am tristessa - by Antumbra - December 06, 2017, 09:43 AM
RE: tonight, i am tristessa - by Amekaze - December 08, 2017, 01:32 AM
RE: tonight, i am tristessa - by Antumbra - December 11, 2017, 02:08 PM
RE: tonight, i am tristessa - by Amekaze - December 12, 2017, 12:16 AM