Neverwinter Forest tonight, i am tristessa
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
It is a curious thing to see the older wolf realign her words to suit what she wants and her own lips twitch, wondering how far the other will go. She’s said nothing she hasn’t spoken already between either of their meetings but perhaps she can be pulled into war. The more they have on their side, no matter how much they know of the Blackfeather wolves, will benefit them. From all the information she has been given, they’ll need more than brute force, but Wildfire’s explanation and Étoille’s scouting is what has set everything into motion. Before long, she’ll be making her way back with more of Drageda.

Whomever Hydra has as a contact is beyond her but it is possible they will find out this information anyway, but not from her. It is foolish to tell the plans to those not involved, but if she can get them involved in the long run, she’d be more than happy to share. But not tonight. “I can call for you when we return,” she tells her with a slight swish of her tail and quirk of her brow. She’s hesitant a few warriors will be able to extract what they need based on the complicated structure. By the sounds of everything, this isn’t even their first problem, but they certainly picked the wrong ones to mess with this time.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
tonight, i am tristessa - by Antumbra - November 27, 2017, 09:28 AM
RE: tonight, i am tristessa - by Amekaze - November 29, 2017, 02:47 AM
RE: tonight, i am tristessa - by Antumbra - November 29, 2017, 10:50 PM
RE: tonight, i am tristessa - by Amekaze - December 06, 2017, 03:00 AM
RE: tonight, i am tristessa - by Antumbra - December 06, 2017, 09:43 AM
RE: tonight, i am tristessa - by Amekaze - December 08, 2017, 01:32 AM
RE: tonight, i am tristessa - by Antumbra - December 11, 2017, 02:08 PM
RE: tonight, i am tristessa - by Amekaze - December 12, 2017, 12:16 AM