Firestone Hot Springs stars are not here to be pretty
we are all dust and shadows.
192 Posts
Ooc — Chase
Raid picks herself up from the floor, acutely aware of the heat crawling up her neck - no doubt colouring her cheeks and darkening the tips of her ear. "Yeah, sorry, I-I didn't mean to..like..yeah," she trails off, wondering if her pre-amnesia self was as bad with spoken words as she was. Strangely enough, she doubts it. A spark of frustration works it way up into her chest and she swallows darkly - this, whatever this amnesia shit was, it kinda felt like she was a grown up baby in an adult's body. No, that didn't make sense.
"Your raccoon, he startled me," Raid offers as some sort of explanation for her clumsiness. Then, because somehow she feels compelled to say something else, out of politeness if nothing, she says, "its cute, by the way. Your raccoon, I mean. If it's yours." Of course, right after the words slip past her lips, someone else appears.
The presence of the male makes her shrink backwards, the hairs on the back of her neck rising anxiously and it is only a second later that she realises her hackles are bristling. Raid forces herself to relax, but her muscles remain tense and she stays silent even as the stranger with the raccoon speaks. It is the same feeling she experienced with Grayday some days ago, she realises, but she still doesn't understand why she feels this way. Still, now is no time to think about this - she concentrates on the situation at hand instead, her flight or fight instinct activated.
If you feel like you’re going to crash then accelerate more, you idiot
No matter how thorny the road is, run

Messages In This Thread
stars are not here to be pretty - by Stitch - November 29, 2017, 05:07 AM
RE: stars are not here to be pretty - by Raid - November 29, 2017, 06:03 PM
RE: stars are not here to be pretty - by Flint - November 29, 2017, 06:25 PM
RE: stars are not here to be pretty - by Stitch - November 29, 2017, 07:25 PM
RE: stars are not here to be pretty - by Raid - November 30, 2017, 11:42 AM
RE: stars are not here to be pretty - by Flint - December 05, 2017, 05:02 PM