Stone Circle biggest muscle in the body
no love left to rye
376 Posts
Ooc — Mana
Mm-hm, she hummed in a cheery sort of way, pulling away from her brother after several long moments pressed at his side.  Banner didn't necessarily agree with him that she was always true to herself, but arguing that point with Stark usually led them around in annoying circles.  And she wasn't in the mood to be annoyed right now.

I know what you mean, she agreed quietly.  Her green gaze drifted to the side as she thought, though she didn't really take in any of her nighttime surroundings.  Being in a pack again is strange in itself, but to be low in the ranks.. Banner trailed off, her face drawing up tight as she struggled to voice how she felt without sounding ungrateful.  .. that is different.  Frowning, she turned back to her blue-eyed brother and searched his face, almost desperate for him to understand that she didn't want to sound like a complete asshole when she admitted those feelings out loud.  Valette taking them in was something she didn't expect and would forever be grateful for, but the short lady found herself truly surprised at just how unprepared she was to be a low-ranked new wolf again.
and i'm a loser in love
so baby raise a glass
to mend all the broken hearts
of all my wrecked-up friends
Messages In This Thread
biggest muscle in the body - by Banner - November 29, 2017, 08:59 PM
RE: biggest muscle in the body - by Stark - November 29, 2017, 09:26 PM
RE: biggest muscle in the body - by Banner - November 29, 2017, 10:21 PM
RE: biggest muscle in the body - by Stark - December 05, 2017, 12:14 AM
RE: biggest muscle in the body - by Banner - December 05, 2017, 08:10 PM
RE: biggest muscle in the body - by Stark - December 05, 2017, 11:34 PM
RE: biggest muscle in the body - by Banner - December 06, 2017, 09:22 PM