Stone Circle biggest muscle in the body
no love left to rye
376 Posts
Ooc — Mana
keeping up with timelines is hard ._.

Steph was quite a popular pup around these parts!  Banner nodded, remembering that Murdock had only good things to say about the young girl.  You're not the first one to tell me that, she hummed.  The only one of Valette's three she had yet to meet was the boy - Ezra, if she wasn't mistaken - but they'd run into each other sooner or later.

I've met Murdock.  He had a lot of questions, but he seems like a good guy.  He actually startled me and I had a.. reaction.. but he didn't hold it against me, Banner explained, fixing Stark with a strange smile, almost shy.  She knew she didn't have to feel ashamed around him for her angry outbursts, but it still felt like something she should have been able to control.  Better, at least.  Speaking of: I ran into Ezekiel.  Her voice was flat here as her features morphed into what could most politely be described as exasperation.  He didn't recognize me, thought I was attacking Clary.  She grunted.  I was not impressed.

Tying themselves down again?  Banner tilted her head to the side and studied him (despite her previous expression still being fixed on her face) and wondered when exactly her brother had opened himself up to some sort of committment again.  The idea of it, anyway.  His tone was light enough, but it was hard for her to get a real read on his level of seriousness.  That, and bringing up the father of Valette's children left her in a sour mood, so she decided to simply nod and not make any sort of comment.  Yet.
and i'm a loser in love
so baby raise a glass
to mend all the broken hearts
of all my wrecked-up friends
Messages In This Thread
biggest muscle in the body - by Banner - November 29, 2017, 08:59 PM
RE: biggest muscle in the body - by Stark - November 29, 2017, 09:26 PM
RE: biggest muscle in the body - by Banner - November 29, 2017, 10:21 PM
RE: biggest muscle in the body - by Stark - December 05, 2017, 12:14 AM
RE: biggest muscle in the body - by Banner - December 05, 2017, 08:10 PM
RE: biggest muscle in the body - by Stark - December 05, 2017, 11:34 PM
RE: biggest muscle in the body - by Banner - December 06, 2017, 09:22 PM