Blackfeather Woods revolution is a self taught language
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
Don’t speak of your mother that way, is what burns on Kjalarr’s tongue but he lets Vaati vent it out, spit his poisonous words about Potema’s condition. Kjalarr wasn’t stupid, he knew of Potema’s withdraw issues. He knows she’s a mess and that it’s going to take time and patience to get her back to what she was before. “She promised me nothing, boy. I am here of my own accord. I bear her shadowmark of my own accord. As penchant of my sins.” Oh, but there are so many of them. One little shadowmark hardly feels like it’s justice, like it’s retribution for all the wrong Kjalarr’s committed so far in his life. “She has no obligation to take care of those wretched little abominations.” Kjalarr has done his best to avoid them, which is easy enough. There’s no telling what he would do if allowed in close proximity to them. He killed his own daughters ( a believed act of mercy ) and he would have no qualms about killing the monsters that should have been left to suffocate in their membranes. Potema should have killed them as soon as she birthed them; but everyone else has gotten in the way.

“I have witnessed her seizures already. This is not news.” It will not change Kjalarr’s mind or feelings towards Potema. Vaati makes it such a point to emphasis how Potema is not a saint …but neither is Kjalarr. He is just as wicked, just as damned as his living goddess. Perhaps that’s what makes binds them, why they are made for one another. They are both scourges upon this earth …as is the son they conceived. “Did it ever occur to you, Vaati, that you are the reason she has turned to drugs? She was not allowed to kill the monsters she did not want to bear… these are the reasons that she has to seek peace in the only way she can?” He inquires though he doubts he will get Vaati to listen. The blame is easily shifted elsewhere and he very much believes that his son’s ears are closed and eyes are blind to such truths. Kjalarr does not blame Potema. He would not want to take care of them, either. He would want to do whatever he had to, to wipe them from his mind and get a few hours of stolen peace. “We are all curses, Vaati. Every last one of us.”

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
revolution is a self taught language - by Kjalarr - November 30, 2017, 04:16 AM
RE: revolution is a self taught language - by Vaati - November 30, 2017, 05:32 PM
RE: revolution is a self taught language - by Kjalarr - November 30, 2017, 06:26 PM
RE: revolution is a self taught language - by Vaati - December 05, 2017, 09:48 PM
RE: revolution is a self taught language - by Kjalarr - December 24, 2017, 03:34 AM
RE: revolution is a self taught language - by Vaati - December 29, 2017, 03:45 AM
RE: revolution is a self taught language - by Kjalarr - December 31, 2017, 11:06 AM