Sleepy Fox Hollow walk down the road and I'm alone again
457 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Warrior
All Welcome 
Takes places after this thread and this thread, but before this one. Tagging for reference, except for @Rheia, whose presence is humbly requested <3
The days had been full and exciting; Sif was still surfing the high of her new friendship with Rheia, as well as the steady thrum of her bestfriendship with @Hella. They'd looked in on the pale girl, briefly, but Sif had explained (brokenly) what she and Rheia were about, and after leaving a meal for Hella, Sif and Rheia had taken their leave. They'd been separated for a time once they got into the mountains, but the trip was finally back on track, and Sif was back at what she currently considered home.

"When we move here," said Sif, having spent the last several minutes gathering the words, "we will all be happy. Play and love and hunt together. Never alone."

They stood in front of the old fox den that Sif had dubbed Refurhol. It was not big enough for all of them, yet, but she was working on that. Besides, the hollow currently laid empty, and it would be some time yet before the cold got bad enough that they might need to seek shelter from it.

"You like?" she asked her new friend, her tail giving a hopeful wag. She knew it wasn't all it could be, but that would remain true until Wardruna's companions joined them in the valley.
Messages In This Thread
walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - November 30, 2017, 10:45 PM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 01, 2017, 12:37 AM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 01, 2017, 02:49 PM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 01, 2017, 10:32 PM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 02, 2017, 01:43 AM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 02, 2017, 02:20 AM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 02, 2017, 02:51 AM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 02, 2017, 03:18 AM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 02, 2017, 03:47 AM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 04, 2017, 02:46 PM