Sleepy Fox Hollow walk down the road and I'm alone again
457 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Warrior
Dark, velveteen ears cupped eagerly toward Rheia, but there were few enough words that she needn't have been so attentive. And all these words, Sif knew as well as the next. Mountain. Big. Sister. Many. It was easy enough to connect the dots, and for a moment, the dark girl held a vague and fleeting picture in her mind - a smaller Rheia, surrounded by other little girls, all chasing each others' tails in perfect time. But then the picture was gone, and Sif was left with only words; only the bare minimum.

And then it was her turn.

"I don't..." she began, wavering as she tried to determine what exactly she was trying to say. "No home. No family. No sisters. Born on ocean, without love. Care of sjenert hund. Um. Shy dog." And then, one day, the carer was gone, and Sif was alone. Julep and the stranger far ahead of her, and Doe's shadow far behind. "Then... lost. Waander. Fight. Hurt. Hunt. And then find Fen. Then Fen dead. Now here. Find friends. Live here."

And never be alone again.
Messages In This Thread
walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - November 30, 2017, 10:45 PM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 01, 2017, 12:37 AM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 01, 2017, 02:49 PM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 01, 2017, 10:32 PM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 02, 2017, 01:43 AM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 02, 2017, 02:20 AM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 02, 2017, 02:51 AM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 02, 2017, 03:18 AM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 02, 2017, 03:47 AM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 04, 2017, 02:46 PM