Blacktail Deer Plateau and I've never thrown my mashed potatoes up against the wall
?
101 Posts
Ooc —
Easy's hiss came harsh to his ears, which pressed back with a mixture of affront and surprise. By then, Grayday was shifting near the back of the rendezvous site, and Burr wanted nothing more than to put his head down and pretend he hadn't done anything wrong. Easy wasn't about to let him off that easy (pun intended), though. Her explanation came in a hushed rush that made him shoot a glance toward the grizzly pack leader. "Why?" he whispered back, having not caught on to the fact that Grayday's missing eye hadn't been so absent a short while ago.

A yawn cut his jaws wide, and by the time he clicked them back together, the dark-coated she-cub had fixed him with a wide-eyed, appeasing look. If possible, Burr snatched his ears even further back and wondered, "whaaaaat're you doing?" Rowana had never made such a face at him. Cyron sometimes looked like that, but as much as he loved his brother, he knew the boy was a crybaby at heart. Easy didn't strike him as the same sort, so it was strange coming from her. Her question was even stranger; he didn't know how angry he'd managed to come off. "Huh? I'm not mad? You just scared me."

Speaking of which... "what'd you want, anyway?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: and I've never thrown my mashed potatoes up against the wall - by Burr - December 13, 2017, 08:24 PM