Fox's Glade i had drunk all of my abyss
hell is empty and
all the devils are here
133 Posts
Ooc — Mochi
Private 
As he has done numerous times before Wardruna slips out of Easthollow’s territory wondering which time will be the last time. At first he needed them but as his hunting skills improve slowly and with those rallied to join the kvennabúr they were building ( whether it was to become official or simply remain a vagabond group of them ) his dependency upon Easthollow has begun to wane. He no longer needs them and keeping up pretenses that he got a feeling that with their continued hovering and pestering they saw through anyway was exhaustive and unnecessary and with Noma’s strength returning he grows more anxious for the day he will leave Easthollow behind. The question still remains whether parting from Easthollow will find him parting from Noma as well. For now, the northerner keeps up appearances and trudges dutifully back to Easthollow after every adventure out.

As he veers into Fox’s Glade he catches whiffs of familiar scents: Sif because her’s has become as familiar to as Noma’s or his own scent, and Hella’s. This brings with it slight surprise: it has been a month, if not more, since he has seen Hella and he has thus been left to assume that she had left the Wilds. He did not expect her to return or, if she had remained to find her way to Sif. He locks upon @Hella’s scent trail now, determined to find the pale woman whom resembled his goddess of death; though whether it is to demand an explanation for her absence or to simply assure himself that it's real and not his nose playing tricks upon him Wardruna is not yet sure.
your hands are wet
with blood of an empire.
you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
i had drunk all of my abyss - by Wardruna - December 03, 2017, 03:55 AM
RE: i had drunk all of my abyss - by Hella - December 08, 2017, 02:21 PM
RE: i had drunk all of my abyss - by Wardruna - December 12, 2017, 03:55 AM