King Elk Forest pretty (ugly before)
i n n e r p e a c e
229 Posts
Ooc — H2O
[size=11.6667px%%]If Gracious could read minds, she would have comforted the smaller man's worries about her willingness to be bound to this pack rather than leaving when she felt the need to. Gracious was a rather loyal being and she didn't intend on leaving her first official home in years anytime soon. She had just arrived, any ideas of leaving would most likely never come later. 

She kept pace with him as they crossed the border, hearing the question and attempting to think of an answer. Just exactly how long had she been a vagabond? It had to have been at least over a year or so, she was kicked out nearly before she was a yearling. She didn't want to dampen her mood when she thought of her past, so Gracious instead let her thoughts be pushed to the back of her head, for now, she could deal with her feelings later. "Perhaps 3 years if I'm correct." she said in a humorous tone, "I've been on my own for quite some time."

One could understand how desperate Gracious was for a home and thus why she was so excited to come back with Delight. It wasn't the resources that drew her in, but rather the opportunity to socialize with others. She had been so alone and almost afraid to talk to others, some she dared to exchange words with blatantly shot her down or even tried to attack her. Her luck had dried up in the wilds.  "I was... removed from my home right before I was a yearling, I've been on my own ever since,"  she said gently.[/size]
[Image: source.gif]
Gracious is currently traveling with Oceane; she is allowed to join all threads Gracious is in unless they are marked private 
Messages In This Thread
pretty (ugly before) - by Ariel - December 03, 2017, 07:46 PM
RE: pretty (ugly before) - by Gracious - December 03, 2017, 09:03 PM
RE: pretty (ugly before) - by Ariel - December 06, 2017, 10:48 AM
RE: pretty (ugly before) - by Gracious - December 07, 2017, 12:39 AM
RE: pretty (ugly before) - by Ariel - December 12, 2017, 02:56 PM
RE: pretty (ugly before) - by Gracious - December 13, 2017, 11:00 PM
RE: pretty (ugly before) - by Ariel - December 15, 2017, 01:59 PM
RE: pretty (ugly before) - by Gracious - December 16, 2017, 11:38 PM
RE: pretty (ugly before) - by Ariel - December 17, 2017, 03:53 PM
RE: pretty (ugly before) - by Gracious - December 21, 2017, 10:47 AM
RE: pretty (ugly before) - by Ariel - December 23, 2017, 12:47 PM