King Elk Forest pretty (ugly before)
i n n e r p e a c e
229 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Though she preferred to keep her past under wraps, Gracious had to talk about it sooner or later. She would never be able to change her past and change what happened to her, but at least she had the peace in mind that she was able to change her future for the better from her tragedy. "No," she responds, "My family's history was intertwined with theft and cunningness-- I felt like it wasn't who I was, who I wanted to be."  Gracious felt her gaze fall to her paws as she moved, a little bit embarrassed. "So I was forced out for not being like them." Was she opening up a bit too much too quickly? Before she could even think of stopping what she was saying, Gracious blurted our a question similar, "did you have to leave too?"

She decided to leave the topic be, seeing that she had said too much. She did, however, pay attention to Delight's response to her question beforehand. It was no wonder he seemed so close to the leader, the 
morwinyon was it? Considering he was one of the original members, of course, he would be close to the original leader! It made sense no doubt to the misty woman. "I'm sure he's grateful for you as well, to have a loyal member stick with him even when others leave," Gracious said in a honey voice, "many leaders would die for such a wolf." She wasn't trying to butter him up by any means, more or less she was just trying to be polite. Loyalty was something scarce she came across, but to see it flourish in an individual was a breath of fresh air to the lady. She hoped to see more of it in the other members she came to meet.
[Image: source.gif]
Gracious is currently traveling with Oceane; she is allowed to join all threads Gracious is in unless they are marked private 
Messages In This Thread
pretty (ugly before) - by Ariel - December 03, 2017, 07:46 PM
RE: pretty (ugly before) - by Gracious - December 03, 2017, 09:03 PM
RE: pretty (ugly before) - by Ariel - December 06, 2017, 10:48 AM
RE: pretty (ugly before) - by Gracious - December 07, 2017, 12:39 AM
RE: pretty (ugly before) - by Ariel - December 12, 2017, 02:56 PM
RE: pretty (ugly before) - by Gracious - December 13, 2017, 11:00 PM
RE: pretty (ugly before) - by Ariel - December 15, 2017, 01:59 PM
RE: pretty (ugly before) - by Gracious - December 16, 2017, 11:38 PM
RE: pretty (ugly before) - by Ariel - December 17, 2017, 03:53 PM
RE: pretty (ugly before) - by Gracious - December 21, 2017, 10:47 AM
RE: pretty (ugly before) - by Ariel - December 23, 2017, 12:47 PM