Redhawk Caldera On into the gold river
you can't wake up, this is not a dream
205 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
She wasn’t eager to return to the Caldera. As much as she attempted to feign confidence in their decision, there was a hesitation in her pace, and every so often her features would pull in to a worried frown. Her nature had become more skittish since her abduction – the pain of her fear was what haunted her more than the injuries that had been inflicted, and so she stuck close to Shrike, wondering if he would become annoyed by her persistence to have her shoulder almost always touching his. She couldn’t pull away, though – the thought caused her heart to flutter with panic in her chest.

She was solemn on their journey – relieved only by the dominant scent of Elwood. She recognized no one else – but she had been here such a short time before, it wasn’t a surprise. She felt the cool air brush her face, reminding her why this was a necessity. Survival was likely possible with just the two of them in the winter, if it was mild enough – but they wished to thrive. And so they were at the borders, and as her mate nosed her cheek, she cast him a gentle smile in an attempt to uplift her mood for him.
Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Messages In This Thread
On into the gold river - by Shrike Redleaf - December 03, 2017, 11:29 PM
RE: On into the gold river - by Allure - December 04, 2017, 07:40 PM
RE: On into the gold river - by Towhee - December 07, 2017, 10:41 AM
RE: On into the gold river - by Shrike Redleaf - December 08, 2017, 01:29 PM
RE: On into the gold river - by Elwood - December 13, 2017, 01:15 PM
RE: On into the gold river - by Allure - December 16, 2017, 08:30 AM
RE: On into the gold river - by Towhee - December 18, 2017, 02:59 PM
RE: On into the gold river - by Shrike Redleaf - December 20, 2017, 10:38 PM
RE: On into the gold river - by Elwood - December 27, 2017, 10:23 PM
RE: On into the gold river - by Allure - January 02, 2018, 01:36 PM
RE: On into the gold river - by Towhee - January 03, 2018, 01:41 PM