Redhawk Caldera O' Brother, where art thou?
373 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
If there was ever a silver lining of this war, it was that Seb may not have to fight at all. I hope that's all you'll need to do. I know that you are loyal to them, and they've been there for you, but... I don't want you to die for them. She couldn't say the words. Seb deserved so much more than to die in a war he really had no part in. 

She nodded as he spoke. I'll find a good pack, she promised. Then, she chuckled at the thought of falling in love. It hasn't happened yet, and I don't plan to before spring. She knew her heat would come at some point then. She hoped she wasn't on the move, as she would rather hide away in a safe place during that time. 

She turned serious again, knowing she would need to go in case his pack didn't like her being here. She had no intentions of staying, after all. I'll try to send word when I get settled and let you know where I am, she vowed. She didn't want him in the dark about where she was, otherwise he wouldn't be able to find her. She should turn, and walk away, but she could not will her body to do so. She was closer to him than anyone else in this world, and it was hard to walk away, not knowing when they'd see each other again.

[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
Messages In This Thread
O' Brother, where art thou? - by Aviana - December 04, 2017, 07:38 PM
RE: O' Brother, where art thou? - by Sebastian - December 05, 2017, 10:45 AM
RE: O' Brother, where art thou? - by Aviana - December 06, 2017, 06:41 PM
RE: O' Brother, where art thou? - by Sebastian - December 10, 2017, 11:31 AM
RE: O' Brother, where art thou? - by Aviana - December 10, 2017, 11:46 AM
RE: O' Brother, where art thou? - by Sebastian - December 10, 2017, 05:19 PM
RE: O' Brother, where art thou? - by Aviana - December 10, 2017, 05:30 PM
RE: O' Brother, where art thou? - by Sebastian - December 11, 2017, 06:00 AM
RE: O' Brother, where art thou? - by Aviana - December 11, 2017, 07:57 PM
RE: O' Brother, where art thou? - by Sebastian - December 13, 2017, 07:11 AM