Ravensblood Forest The mysterious fog in winter
29 Posts
Ooc —
Opening his golden eyes, the black canine returned to the real world where he could continue his adventures. He just couldn’t lay here all day and constantly brood about his past. He had to get up and proceed in life. Out of the eerie silence came a male’s voice, but it didn’t provoke an inclination of the brute’s head, the swiveling of his ears in his direction was the only indication that he acknowledged his presence. His demeanor remained the same – he was still very calm and collected as if he was on the fields of heaven. He could have been a little bit more prudent and defensive toward the stranger, but he couldn’t display that behavior because he was mentally exhausted. Although he didn’t take enough rest, he stood up slowly so he could begin the conversation with the other wolf in a polite way. It would be rude if he was just looking at the sky and talking to the wolf at the same time.

Ace shook his battered body to remove the snow that got stuck on his coat. He winced once again when he performed that action. Shifting his paws, he pivoted around in a slow, unhurried way to face the average wolf. He reminded him a lot of his playful brother. After many years, he still remembered him and he could see that this stranger was almost indistinguishable from his brother due to their similar appearance. He felt that his ghostly brother was just standing in front of him. Ace’s gaze swept around to observe the wondrous vast land. Thus far, he enjoyed walking here even if he had an injury. Everything here was peaceful and quiet. “You’re choosing a good place to build a pack.” He said calmly, his frost breath swirling around his muzzle. He glanced back at the curious wolf to proceed with his speech. “I just fell down a cliff when I was hiking through the mountains. I almost got killed by a falling rock.” There was absolutely no hint of fear in his voice when he told him the details about his accident. However, he could see a deep frown that was forming on the male’s features. Is he feeling pity? Ace was uncertain, but he doesn’t want anyone to feel bad for him. “I will be okay soon. I know exactly what I need to do to recuperate myself. For every problem, there is a solution.” He said with an optimistic tone. His placid demeanor suddenly changed as he displayed a confident façade. He was positive that he would soon find the herbs to heal himself. “What’s your purpose today? Are you searching for more competent wolves that can help you create your pack?” The brute sat on the white surface, waiting patiently for his response. He lifted his head and saw a few ravens that were flying effortlessly upon the trees. One of them was flapping its dark wings on the branch. Ace admired those birds because they are extremely intelligent and they can form social attachments with the wolves.
Messages In This Thread
The mysterious fog in winter - by Ace - December 04, 2017, 07:41 PM
RE: The mysterious fog in winter - by Constantine - December 05, 2017, 09:52 AM
RE: The mysterious fog in winter - by Ace - December 06, 2017, 06:10 PM