Dragoncrest Cliffs smile because you're the deer in the headlights.
fire queen
271 Posts
Ooc — Kara
Rose wasn’t entirely sure what to make of the explanation, but the poor guy seemed like he was being sincere enough so she took the reasoning and left it at that. “Ok, ok, it’s fine, I forgive you for being all weird and creepy” she said with a hint of playfulness rolling off the last couple of words. Her features softened and she shifted on her heels, not really sure what to say or do next. Was there anything else to even say?

“Well uhh, I guess I should get going” she let out, trying her best to ease out of the awkward situation they had been placed in. She turned and took a few steps away, head glancing back to meet her stalker’s face one last time. “Tell your friend that if I catch him watching me like a creep again, I’m gonna poke his pretty little eyes out.” She left little room for any response and immediately took off in the direction of her den, offering a final “cya around” as her parting words.
i'm the architect of my own destruction
Messages In This Thread
smile because you're the deer in the headlights. - by Artaax - December 04, 2017, 09:25 PM
RE: smile because you're the deer in the headlights. - by Rose - January 30, 2018, 11:31 PM