Bitterroot Valley I should let ya know I get torked when people ignore me!
i'll be damned if i end up playing Job with god's loving hand on my throat
184 Posts
Ooc — e
Away
sorry for the wait!

She watches with a calm expression as the strange creature explains. Her boy, she says, though what sort of relationship that indicates is beyond the sinner's lexicon. A lover, a brother, a son, perhaps. Either way. She hums, thoughtful, already knowing she will not know the creature this woman seeks unless it is Wardruna. Truthfully, Poet has not spent time with many men as a whole. It had not been a rule that the priestesses be female, and yet it had worked out that way, perhaps because Beneath-Night's Breath had been more drawn to women than men. Some of their visitors had been male, but she'd not spent long with them. 

But this is neither here nor there. The other's description intrigues her. Spotted like dirty snow... she smiles faintly. "It is odd," she agrees, though her tone is not judgemental. "I have never seen a wolf like that... nor like you, I must admit." Again she speaks without malice, but intrigue naked in her voice. "Admittedly I'm quite sheltered," Poet shares pleasantly, "where do you hail from?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: I should let ya know I get torked when people ignore me! - by Hamartia - December 12, 2017, 04:12 PM