The Sunspire I walk among the shadows a dark and bitter man
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
@Ferdie Von Pelt figured we could have a man to man thread since we haven' t really had a chance :)

He walked like a shadow, a wraith in the darkness all that was seen were blue eyes gazing out in the darkness beyond. His fur was blood and matted, though not as bad as it had been and he was feeling better. As he walked through the shadows he thought dark deep bitter thoughts. The young male was becoming jaded and angry. It had not been fair that no words had been spoken or heard by him or for him from fox. She was so quick to condemn and it irked the black pelted boy.

The thing that irked the worse the most worst thing to him, was that his name would not be cleared. He would tell who he could when he could that he had been fighting in defense. But by that time, his name would already be poison dripping off the mouth of Fox and others. He was tired of arguing with himself over all this and he was tired of feeling these twisted dark feelings.

However, he found that it was nye impossible to forget or even forgive. And therein lied the problem. The boy who had once been good and kind and honest was not following down a dark trail of no return and he did not wish to be the perfect soldier anymore. He would not give an inch where another could take a mile and he wondered if he could keep that mind set or if yet again his heart would fail in that.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread