Blacktail Deer Plateau in the town where I was born
But I know every rock and tree and creature
226 Posts
Ooc —

Catori had woken up stiff and a touch uncomfortable. It wasn't much she felt, probably just a bit of the anxiety and stress finally breaking and leaving her in a bit more of a physical response than she'd wanted. With the scouting party back and so far no other signs of hide nor hair of any rampaging loners she'd felt she could relax a touch more and enjoy her time as a newlywed. Catori had kissed Gray's cheek before she'd left her spot being curled around him and chose to sneak out while he was still dozing. Though she didn't expect to hear him complain much still she could only imagine the pain he must still  be feeling. Grayday still put on one hell of a brave face - but that didn't mean she wasn't going to talk to his eldest like she had offered too. She'd just probably discuss more than Gray had anticipated. 

Thankfully she'd found a fresh trail of Dawn's and sought the other hunter out, offering a little chuff as she found her near Easy's favorite mud bug spot. "Hey Dawn," She called out with a gentle smile, looking the girl over. Girl seemed so arbitrary, but then, it was almost a touch conspiratory - they were a part of a club all their own and none of the men would ever boast to understand. "How did the scouting trip go?" She asked, hoping to hear Dawn's side of things before they hashed out some of the plans and concerns that Catori had about the coming weeks and where that would take their family as a whole. 

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
Messages In This Thread
in the town where I was born - by Dawn - December 06, 2017, 08:28 PM
RE: in the town where I was born - by Spiritwalker - December 07, 2017, 12:52 AM
RE: in the town where I was born - by Dawn - January 06, 2018, 07:05 PM
RE: in the town where I was born - by Spiritwalker - February 12, 2018, 03:25 PM