Blacktail Deer Plateau in the town where I was born
But I know every rock and tree and creature
226 Posts
Ooc —
I'm just as bad!

Catori was glad that things had worked out properly - although there was plenty of unpleasantness about the area if the notion of war was true. However, for Morningside's own benefit knowing that Pema had a decent resource made her happy. It was good for the pack, good for Pema - and maybe there was a chance to build up a relationship with another pack. But when Dawn mentioned the valley being so pretty that really got Cat's attention. Her tail gave a couple wags and she smiled eagerly. "I'll have to go out exploring sometime." Catori hadn't spent much time away from the coast and although she wasn't exactly eager to spend more time inland it was also good to, she had to admit. "I'd love to see more of the territories around here." She admitted, "I love scouting around."

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
Messages In This Thread
in the town where I was born - by Dawn - December 06, 2017, 08:28 PM
RE: in the town where I was born - by Spiritwalker - December 07, 2017, 12:52 AM
RE: in the town where I was born - by Dawn - January 06, 2018, 07:05 PM
RE: in the town where I was born - by Spiritwalker - February 12, 2018, 03:25 PM